Bayliss rugs create beautiful exclusive rugs that customers trust and love in their home. Bayliss Rugs offer creative and innovative rugs that set new trends in floorcovering in Australia and around the world.
BONUS FREE SHIPPING - NORMALLY $49.95 SHIPPING PER BAYLISS RUG AUSTRALIA WIDE, DISPATCHED IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
Clover has a dramatic surface and evokes the thoughts of smoothed river stones and feels plush underfoot. The subtle variations of the natural wool creates its unique appeal and the hand-stitched edges complement this durable weave.
Pile Composition: 100% Wool
Pile Height: 16mm
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE - LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
Rug orders are dispatched in 5-7 business days.
Dress Your Space orders are delivered during business hours Monday to Friday. If You order multiple items, you may receive delivery on separate occasions. Tracking will be given by item to keep track on separate shipments.
Our carriers unfortunately cannot promise a time slot, therefore if you wish for your order to be left with no one present to sign, please select "Authority to leave". In the case of an item going missing, contact must be made within 24 hours so an investigation may take place and the item located. In the case where the item is deemed stolen, the onus is upon the customer and not the retailer or courier service. If this option is not selected and delivery is attempted, then a fee will apply for a re-delivery.
DELIVERY, PICK UP AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
- Dress Your Space always aim to ensure that all products purchased are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, due to reasons outside our control, it is possible that from time to time factors such as shipping may result in delays. Dress Your Space does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused due to factors that may delay shipping or any other delays outside our control.
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and products purchased. Some products have longer delivery times than others. In most cases, the approximate delivery time period will be listed on the website in the product description. Time frames for custom-made orders can vary and may be delayed further from time to time. This is outside the control of Dress Your Space and we take no responsibility for longer than expected delays. As we are committed to our high level of customer service, we will be in contact with you should the order take longer than first advised.
- Following are approximate delivery times:
- for orders in and around the Melbourne and Ballarat surrounding areas, a delivery date will be arranged with you at the earliest convenience by the local contractor. The shipping cost for these areas is a flat rate of $99.
- For orders in and around the Geelong surrounding areas, the delivery date will be arranged with you at the earliest convenience by the local contractor. Local delivery zone charges will apply no matter how large or small your order is. This charge will be calculated automatically at the Check-out stage of your order based on your postcode.
- For rural Victoria and Interstate metro customers (outside of Victoria) a delivery date will be arranged with the customer and will vary between 3-7 working days for in-stock items. Delivery for custom made and non-stocked items can be up to 21 days.
- For Interstate remote and rural areas delivery will vary between 7-14 working days.
- Where you have purchased products with differing time frames, for example the purchase of a dining setting with a delivery time frame of 1-5 working days together with the purchase of a custom-made product with a 4-6 week time frame, your products may be dispatched separately. In some instances, Dress Your Space may delay delivery of your products if we are waiting for a particular product in your order. You will be notified by email should this happen.
- For orders sent with a freight company, you will receive an email with relevant tracking information once your order is dispatched.
- Dress Your Space are unable to dispatch products to PO Box addresses.
- Until full payment is made for the products purchased, the ownership of the products remains with Dress Your Space.
- Each delivery fee is charged for one delivery only. In the case where there is no-one home to accept a scheduled delivery and no “authority to leave in a safe place” has been provided, a second delivery charge may be required to de-deliver your goods.
- Freight costs will be calculated automatically and added in your shopping cart based on your location.
- For bulky and heavy items, please ensure there is someone available to assist the driver to unload your products upon delivery as delivery is a one-man service; the driver will require help only if item/s are bulky and heavy. All deliveries are to your front door or ground floor only unless arranged prior.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a Consignment Note to confirm you have received the delivery, in which you confirm that the products ordered were delivered in the correct condition (without any obvious defects or damage).
- If you provide Dress Your Space with written authority for your products to be delivered without a signature or to be left unattended, Dress Your Space will not accept any responsibility for your ordered products once delivered.
- All orders are delivered by couriers or local contractors Monday to Friday during business hours, unless otherwise specified. If you require a special delivery outside these hours, additional charges may apply.
- Once your products have been dispatched, Dress Your Space takes no responsibility for the delivery times of your products. Please liaise with the courier company in relation to a date and time of the delivery and ensure you are available to receive the goods during business hours and/or the time frame specified by the courier company. Should Dress Your Space provide you with any delivery information, this information will be from a third party (ie the courier company) and as such, Dress Your Space cannot guarantee this information will be accurate.
- All orders can be collected at no charge once confirmed by the Dress Your Space dispatch team from Shop 1, 174-178 Torquay Road, Grovedale Victoria 3216; hours of pick up are Monday – Saturday between 10am and 5pm or Sunday 11am to 3pm. Please contact Dress Your Space on 03 5244 1720 the day prior to picking up your products to ensure we can have your order ready.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS (including Custom Made Products)
- A customer may be entitled to a refund, exchange or credit if the products:
- Are damaged or faulty
- Do not do the job that they were led to believe they would
- Do not match a sample they were shown in store
- Are not as they were described
- Dress Your Space does not have to accept the return of a product if you:
- Have no proof of purchase (e.g. do not have a receipt)
- Change your mind about the product
- Damages have been made to the product
- Knew or should have known about a fault when purchasing the product (factory seconds, floor stock)
- In the unlikely event that any of your products arrive damaged or faulty, you must notify Dress Your Space within 7 days by completing a Warranty Claim form online at dressyourspace.com.au/pages/warranty and providing photos of the damage or fault. (The 7 day period will commence on the date you accept delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery, the third business day from the date of dispatch of the product will be presumed to be the date of delivery.)
- Dress Your Space will require the damaged or faulty product to be returned at our expense. Dress Your Space will provide you with details on how to return the item should this occur.
- Dress Your Space will endeavour to repair the damaged or faulty product, however, where the product cannot be repaired, will replace the product.
- Should Dress Your Space be unable to provide a new replacement product, we will provide either a full or partial refund, depending on the amount of damage of the product.
- Where a new replacement of the product is available and offered to you, but you elect to receive a refund instead, the amount of the refund will be the purchase price excluding the initial Delivery Cost.
- If no fault is reported within this 7 days period, faults will be dealt with at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- Should a product be returned due to being faulty but Dress Your Space find it to be in good working order, Dress Your Space may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS (excludes Custom Made Products)
- At Dress Your Space, we are committed to provide our customers with the best possible service and provide an unconditional return policy on furniture purchased from our website sight unseen, excluding custom made orders. Should you be unsatisfied with the product purchased online for any reason whatsoever, please return in the original, unmarked condition and unopened packaging within 7 days for a full refund less freight charge. Once the products have been returned to us in the original packaging, Dress Your Space will issue a refund within 72 hours. Please be advised, Dress Your Space is unable to accept a change of mind return if your purchased products have been assembled and original packaging removed.
- Products must be returned at the customers cost.
- Dress Your Space is unable to accept returns and provide refunds for any custom-made orders where you change your mind on the product ordered.
- Please contact Dress Your Space at firstname.lastname@example.org provide details of a return in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To facilitate a change of mind return, you must comply with instructions from Dress Your Space.
- Products returned will be accepted only if they are returned in their original packaging with all accessories included and are in a re-saleable condition.
- Dress Your Space takes no responsibility for any products returned by you that are damaged during transit. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are returned safely and undamaged.
*Please note that actual colours may vary from different computer monitors and screens. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor or screen has a different capability to display colours.
SIZE GUIDE - Rugs
Time to dress your naked floor? Wondering, how do I select the right size? Dress your space has come up with the following guide to assist you in purchasing the perfect rug.
Rugs are just as important as selecting a design style or colour palate. Whether rectangle, round or runner; the perfect size and shape is important to the overall feel and look of a room. The size and shape of a rug can help define sitting, dining or accent areas of your space by emphasizing groupings of furniture. Area rugs can be used to define space in a room. Smaller rugs can be used on their own or layered together to create a warm and homely environment. The main rule for all your naked floors, where you are considering placing a rug is that the size of the rug doesn't overpower the space but still provides comfort and practicality.
The Living Room
Don't be afraid to choose a larger sized rug for your space. For a grander statement in larger areas; choose a 280x190cm, 320x230cm or 400X300cm rug.
Make sure your rug will accommodate all four legs of your coffee table. You may want to choose a rug large enough to accommodate all of your room’s furniture, or simply the front legs of your furniture grouping.
If the rug is to be the focal point, a large design element should be used to draw the eye down toward the space. If a piece of furniture or an architectural feature is to be the primary focus of the room, an all-over or repeating pattern should be considered.
A good rule of thumb is that area rugs should be 100 – 150cm larger in length and width to the dining room table - you should be able to pull a chair out and sit at the table without the chair legs falling off the edge of the rug. Placing a rug under the dining table defines the dining area without confining it. If spills are a consideration, choose materials that are spill or stain resistant such as Heat Set Polypropylene for carefree dining.
Choosing a rug large enough to accommodate the rooms furniture, with a symmetrical border of exposed flooring on all sides of the bed can create a sense of grand splendour. You can also choose a smaller rug to add an accent to your bedroom - large rugs will create a sense of space, while smaller sizes will create a cosy sensation and can make your setting appear smaller as well.
As many average sizes rooms, the bed will cover the majority of the rug, so you may want to choose smaller rugs to be placed around or at the front of the bed instead.
Kitchen, Laundry and Bathroom
Using rugs as an accent in the kitchen, laundry and bathroom is increasingly popular. Popular choices are waterproof outdoor-indoor rugs; handmade vintage rugs for the bathroom; or runners in the kitchen to be placed along the edge of a kitchen island or as a mat in front of the kitchen benches. Cotton flat woven rugs are also a great choice for laundry and bathroom; as they are lightweight, colourful and easy to clean.
Rugs have the ability to personalise and add comfort to any outdoor setting and are becoming increasingly popular.
All our outdoor rugs are waterproof, UV stabilised, washable and won't fade or warp under the harsh Australian sun. Many outdoor rugs are beautiful enough to be used indoors, especially in areas where spills are a concern such as kitchen, dining and bathroom areas.
Choose a rug large enough to allow for a symmetrical border of exposed decking or patio material on all four sides or, in smaller areas, a size that will provide equal borders top and bottom and side to side. You may want a rug large enough to accommodate all of your outdoor furniture, or simply one that allows for the front legs of your furniture grouping to rest upon it.
A soft and strong fibre that holds dye well for bright colouration. Cotton is an easy care, low maintenance option and lends itself to a lighter construction.
Wool is a popular choice for being naturally flame retardant, durable; warm in winter and cool in summer. Wool holds colour well, while maintaining its natural look. New wool rugs will shed lightly in the first three to six months and be low shed after this time. Shedding renews the fibre and keeps your wool rug looking fresh and new for many years. Higher quality wool will experience less shedding and be softer to the touch. You can also choose a vintage handmade wool rug, or a Tibetan hand knotted rug for a low to no shed option.
Jute is a popular choice, being very ecofriendly and cost effective. Often hand braided, this material gives an organic look and is easy to style. This material is moderately soft, and is not as durable as some other materials such as wool or heat-set polypropylene. Jute is highly absorbent, so best to avoid using this material in areas that may experience spills such as bathroom, kitchen or dining rooms.
Sisal is a popular choice for entrances and hallways as it is durable, rugged and easy to keep clean. Sisal rugs resist dirt particles and contains natural tannins (also found in tea and red wine) that control the growth of bacteria, fungi and dust mites. Sisal is the most coarse of the rug fibres, so may not be ideal for bedroom or lounge room settings.
Hemp is a versatile fibre that is very ecofriendly, durable and stylish. Hemp fibre can be coarse or soft depending on the treatment the material receives, but all hemp will soften over time.
Acrylic is a super soft fibre that holds dye extremely well, allowing for a wide variety of colours from the softest pastel to the boldest bright colours. It is an excellent choice for kids rooms, lounge rooms and bedrooms. As with wool, the pile will shed slightly in the first three to six months and reduce after this time - choose a low pile acrylic rug if you want the benefits of acrylic with less shedding. This makes acrylic best suited to low traffic areas.
This type of polypropylene can be finished in many different ways to mimic more expensive natural fibres - from soft and shiny silk to a matte, rugged Berber wool. The fibre is heat set. This refers to a stage in the yarn production process whereby two or more yarn fibres are twisted together and then heated to ensure the yarns remain joined, permitting greater design flexibility and appearance. This fibre creates the easiest care rug option around; being stain and spill resistant, non-shed, easy to clean and perfect for all spaces. Heat Set Polypropylene is waterproof, and is used in outdoor rugs as both the pile and the backing.
Polyester is a soft and shiny fibre that is usually found in shag rugs and is a low shed material.
Viscose is a super soft and shiny fibre that can be used on its own or to add soft, shimmering touches to natural fibre rugs. Viscose will shed slightly, less so if the viscose has a loop pile construction.
Materials are braided by hand and stitched together into the desired shape. This results in a desirable organic look and feel, and allows for a variety of textures. Hand braided rugs may appear less uniform in shape than other hand made rugs, as they are not made on a fixed loom. They will be flat woven and reversible.
A skilled weaver will work from a loom, individually tying each knot through the backing. Hand knotted rugs are the most prestigious rug style, and are of the highest quality and durability.
The fabric is handwoven or braided by hand onto a loom. This gives the rug more structure and form than a hand braided or hand woven rug, and a more uniform size.
This method uses a tufting "gun" which is operated by hand, punching strands of fibre into a canvas that is stretched across a frame. Many hand tufted rugs are also hand carved, where the artisan will use large scissors to define the borders of elements within the design.
Power loomed rugs are made on a fixed loom, with a complex system of threads being mechanically woven into a strong yet thin backing. Also known as "machine made" or "machine loomed" rugs, they come in a wide array of qualities and styles.
- Rotating your rug every 6 months will help reduce natural uneven wear and tear.
- Depending on the fibre, shedding may be visible. This is natural and will reduce in time.
- Using a rug pad or non-slip mat under your rug will help prevent sliding on slippery surfaces, protect your floors and extend the life of the rug.
- Do not attempt to pull loose ends, please trim with scissors. Pulling the loose end will damage the rug.
- It is recommended to have your rug professionally cleaned every 3 to 6 years depending on the level of use.
- Lightly vacuum your rug once or twice a week using a hard floor attachment on the lightest possible setting on your vacuum. Do not use powerful vacuums that may pull fibres loose resulting in damaging the rug.
- Blot spills with a paper towel or colourless cloth, and do not wipe or scrub. When spills may cause a stain, you can immediately apply a small amount of mild soap and warm water. Blot excess liquid with paper towel or colourless cloth, removing as much soap as possible as residue can act as a magnet for dirt. Make sure you choose a very mild soap free from any bleach or hydrogen peroxide in most cases, warm water and a small amount of soap will take care of spills if attended to quickly
- For further cleaning tips or professional clean, please contact your local rug cleaning professional.