The Andorra Exclusive in the Euro Fireplaces range is one of Australia’s lowest emission wood heaters, is raised 50cm above the floor on a beautifully designed pedestal base and is one of the most popular models sold by Euro Fireplaces. With the use of strong natural convection, once lit, this heater will produce radiant heat within minutes and begin to distribute warmth throughout your home within 20 minutes after lighting. With correct operation, the Andorra Exclusive will retain coal and distribute heat into your home for 6+ hours after the fire has shut down.
The Andorra Exclusive has a subtle door handle and is easy to use with one handle air flow operating system, with ultra-low wood consumption it provides an efficient clean burn. The added option of heat bank technology is available to this stylish model.
- Tested to AS/NZS 4012,4013:2014
- One of Euro Fireplaces most popular model sold
- Elevated firebox with large panoramic window
- Coal retention with correct operation is 6+ hours
- Low wood consumption (1.8kg per hour at medium burn)
- Low emissions (0.8g per hour)
- Highly efficient
- Heating capacity of 170-240sqm
- Subtle door and control system handles
- Simple one handle air flow control system
- Works by natural convection so no electricity for a fan needed
- Optional heat bank available at an additional cost
- 5 year warranty covered by Euro Fireplaces
Firebox Type: Andorra
Dimension (mm): h 1200 w 510 d 455
Output Range: 4-12kW
Heating Capacity: 170sm to 240 sm
Efficiency AUS/EU: 67% / 82%
Wood Consumption at medium burn rate: 1.8kg/hr
Finish: Steel/Stone Top option
Flue Size/Outlet/Length: 150mm/4m from heater
External Air Supply: Yes
Log Size: Approximately 33cm
Clearance - Back/Side/Corner Type: 250mm/550mm/170mm
Heat Bank (Ceramics or Stone): Available
Heat Bank (Refractory Concrete): Available
Warranty: 5 Year Euro Fireplaces
Emissions: 0.8 gram
*Please note that actual colours may vary from different computer monitors and screens. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor or screen has a different capability to display colours.
DELIVERY, PICK UP AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
- Dress Your Space always aim to ensure that all products purchased are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, due to reasons outside our control, it is possible that from time to time factors such as shipping may result in delays. Dress Your Space does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused due to factors that may delay shipping or any other delays outside our control.
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and products purchased. Some products have longer delivery times than others. In most cases, the approximate delivery time period will be listed on the website in the product description. Time frames for custom-made orders can vary and may be delayed further from time to time. This is outside the control of Dress Your Space and we take no responsibility for longer than expected delays. As we are committed to our high level of customer service, we will be in contact with you should the order take longer than first advised.
- Following are approximate delivery times:
- for orders in and around the Melbourne and Geelong surrounding areas, a delivery date will be arranged with you at the earliest convenience of the local contractor. If the delivery fee charged by the local contractor is less than the delivery fee you have been charged online, the difference will be refunded, or a store credit provided. Dress Your Space will be in contact with you if this is the case.
- For rural Victoria and Interstate metro customers (outside of Victoria) a delivery date will be arranged with the customer and will vary between 3-7 working days for in-stock items. Delivery for custom made and non-stocked items can be up to 21 days.
- For Interstate remote and rural areas delivery will vary between 7-14 working days.
- Where you have purchased products with differing time frames, for example the purchase of a dining setting with a delivery time frame of 1-5 working days together with the purchase of a custom-made product with a 4-6 week time frame, your products may be dispatched separately. In some instances, Dress Your Space may delay delivery of your products if we are waiting for a particular product in your order. You will be notified by email should this happen.
- For orders sent with a freight company, you will receive an email with relevant tracking information once your order is dispatched.
- Dress Your Space are unable to dispatch products to PO Box addresses.
- Until full payment is made for the products purchased, the ownership of the products remains with Dress Your Space. Once you have received your products, i.e. picked up or they are delivered, Dress Your Space relinquish all responsibility of the products and they become your sole responsibility.
- Each delivery fee is charged for one delivery only. Should you, for some reason, not be home as arranged with the delivery driver a second delivery fee will be charged.
- All freight charges are calculated at a flat rate per product purchased, not based on location. Freight costs will be calculated automatically and shown in your shopping cart.
- For bulky and heavy items, please ensure there is someone available to assist the driver to unload your products upon delivery as delivery is a one-man service; the driver will require help only if item/s are bulky and heavy. All deliveries are to your front door or ground floor only unless arranged prior.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a Consignment Note to confirm you have received the delivery, in which you confirm that the products ordered were delivered in the correct condition (without any obvious defects or damage).
- If you provide Dress Your Space with written authority for your products to be delivered without a signature or to be left unattended, Dress Your Space will not accept any responsibility for your ordered products once delivered.
- All deliveries are delivered by couriers or local contractors Monday to Friday during business hours. If you require a special delivery outside these hours, additional charges will apply.
- Once your products have been dispatched, Dress Your Space takes no responsibility for the delivery times of your products. Please liaise with the courier company in relation to a date and time of the delivery and ensure you are available to receive the goods during business hours and/or the time frame specified by the courier company. Should Dress Your Space provide you with any delivery information, this information will be from a third party (ie the courier company) and as such, Dress Your Space cannot guarantee this information will be accurate.
- All shipping costs are excluding of transit insurance.
- All orders can be collected at no charge once confirmed by the Dress Your Space dispatch team from Shop 1, 174-178 Torquay Road, Grovedale Victoria 3216; hours of pick up are Monday – Saturday between 10am and 5pm or Sunday 11am to 3pm. Please contact Dress Your Space on 03 5244 1720 the day prior to picking up your products to ensure we can have your order ready.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS (including Custom Made Products)
- A customer may be entitled to a refund, exchange or credit if the products:
- Are damaged or faulty
- Do not do the job that they were led to believe they would
- Do not match a sample they were shown in store
- Are not as they were described
- Dress Your Space does not have to accept the return of a product if you:
- Have no proof of purchase (e.g. do not have a receipt)
- Change your mind about the product
- Damages have been made to the product
- Knew or should have known about a fault when purchasing the product (factory seconds, floor stock)
- In the unlikely event that any of your products arrive damaged or faulty, you must notify Dress Your Space within 7 days by completing a Warranty Claim form online at www.dressyourspace.com.au/pages/warranty and providing photos of the damage or fault. (The 7 day period will commence on the date you accept delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery, the third business day from the date of dispatch of the product will be presumed to be the date of delivery.)
- Dress Your Space will require the damaged or faulty product to be returned at our expense. Dress Your Space will provide you with details on how to return the item should this occur.
- Dress Your Space will endeavour to repair the damaged or faulty product, however, where the product cannot be repaired, will replace the product.
- Should Dress Your Space be unable to provide a new replacement product, we will provide either a full or partial refund, depending on the amount of damage of the product.
- Where a new replacement of the product is available and offered to you, but you elect to receive a refund instead, the amount of the refund will be the purchase price excluding the initial Delivery Cost.
- If no fault is reported within this 7 days period, faults will be dealt with at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- Should a product be returned due to being faulty but Dress Your Space find it to be in good working order, Dress Your Space may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS (excludes Custom Made Products)
- At Dress Your Space, we are committed to provide our customers with the best possible service and provide an unconditional return policy on furniture purchased from our website sight unseen, excluding custom made orders. Should you be unsatisfied with the product purchased online for any reason whatsoever, please return in the original, unmarked condition and unopened packaging within 7 days for a full refund less freight charge. Once the products have been returned to us in the original packaging, Dress Your Space will issue a refund within 72 hours. Please be advised, Dress Your Space is unable to accept a change of mind return if your purchased products have been assembled and original packaging removed.
- Products must be returned at the customers cost.
- Dress Your Space is unable to accept returns and provide refunds for any custom-made orders where you change your mind on the product ordered.
- Please contact Dress Your Space at email@example.com to provide details of a return in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To facilitate a change of mind return, you must comply with instructions from Dress Your Space.
- Products returned will be accepted only if they are returned in their original packaging with all accessories included and are in a re-saleable condition.
- Dress Your Space takes no responsibility for any products returned by you that are damaged during transit. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are returned safely and undamaged.